1. There will be two categories, the "Cutest Cowgirl" and the "Cutest
Cowboy" A Grand Prize winner, second and third places in each category will be awarded. The winners will be determined by online voting.
2. The child in the photo must be 12 years or younger. Photos must be of ONE child with no other people in the picture. YOU MUST HAVE A SIGN that says "B95" in the photo.
3. The permission form signed by a parent or guardian must be submitted with the photo of the child or the photo will be
disqualified. Photos without the proper signed permission form attached will be disqualified. You may scan or photograph the signed form or fax it to 601-425-1471.
4. Photos must be recent and not photo-shopped. The child in the photo must be
dressed in western attire with a sign or paper with B95 written on it visible in the photo. B95 signs may not be added by photo-shop or
via an app (Snap Chat).
5. Entries (photo and permission form) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13, 2017. Permission forms sent by fax to 601-425-4171 will be acceptable.
6. All entries will be posted on b95country.com for voting on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
The "Cutest Cowgirl" and Cutest Cowboy" will be announced on the B95 Breakfast Club on Wednesday, August 16, 2017. The decision of the judges is final. B95 reserves the right to change the
7. The person submitting the entry will be the winner (not the child in the photo.)
8. There will be TWO grand prize winners who will each receive four (4) VIP tickets to
the Bulls, Bands and Barrels at the Forrest County Multi-Purpose Center on August 19, 2017 plus backstage passes to meet Frank Foster and a $100 gift certificate to Boot Country.
9. B95 reserves the right to use any audio, video or photographic material which involves the
winner or their family for promotional use without further compensation or permission.
10. Winners must waive any claims of liability against B95/WBBN Radio Station, Blakeney
Communications, Inc. its employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, including death, or any property loss or damage which may occur from participation in the contest or use of any
prize. Blakeney Communications, Inc. makes no warranty or claim whatsoever as to the safety, health or advisability of participating in the B95 "Cutest Cowgirl" and "Cutest Cowboy"
contest. Winners should participate and accept and use prizes on at their own risk. Winners will be required to sign a written waiver of liability and agree to hold Blakeney
Communications, Inc. harmless for any liability whatsoever related to this contest and any prize awarded.
11. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of B95 and Blakeney Communications, Inc.,
its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in the promotion as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be
ineligible for any prize.
12. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Bulls, Bands, and Barrels or Boot
Country, their advertising and promotional companies involved in this promotion as well as family and household members of same, shall also be ineligible to participate in this promotion and shall be
ineligible for any prize.
13. Employees of other radio stations and television stations are ineligible to win.